News Update :
Home » » Infinite dungeon mission=infinite EXP, rewards, etc. for GCPH

Infinite dungeon mission=infinite EXP, rewards, etc. for GCPH

Penulis : PinoyGamers on Monday, July 11, 2011 | 7:02 AM

[Exploit][GCPH]Infinite dungeon mission=infinite EXP, rewards, etc.

-The story
So I was doing dungeon runs to reach level 80 using an SD hack released on this site. I don't know how I came across this bug(or not?) but this made my leveling up much faster.

-The principle
While in a room, I noticed that my EXP bar is blinking and it shows that it is already full and is about to level up but my EXP to level is just about 40%. It made me suspicious so I logged out my account, repatched and logged-in again. Checking, I noticed that it did not change so I decided to just ignore it. Then while in a pvp match, the "you have gained a level" message appeared. So after the game I checked my level but it did not change which I was actually expecting because I thought that it was just a system glitch. But the thing is, my missions came back(which I have already finished).

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Copyright © 2011. GrandChase PH . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger